Dynamics Estate is highly technological real estate management software, created to automate a large spectrum of time-consuming business processes and functions in the real estate management organizations who serve a large number of residents and buildings.
- Easy and effective way to communicate
with multiple tenants requests and concerns
- Faster payments due to the ability to easily
review invoices to be paid, mass emails,
alerts, and reminders
- A large list of management services allows
attracting and identifying quality tenants
and increasing the chance that they will
stay for a long time
- Reduced administrative work: inspections,
licenses, permits, rent collections, charging
and reconciling fees, and all the related
- Technologically advanced support that addresses
all the tenants’ needs and reduces the stress of renting
- Ability to handle all kinds of repairs with a simple
request and without wasting precious time looking for
a credible and professional specialist for
a reasonable price
- Streamlined and technologically simplified process
of making changes to the initial renting agreements
1. Effective data and documents management – new invoices are generated and sent to customers automatically, which greatly reduces paperwork, manpower required, and a number of man-driven mistakes.
2. Storage of all data about residents with the possibility of instant access to historical information.
3. Effective multichannel communications between property owners, tenants, and other parties.
4. Transparent multilevel reporting and automated real estate accounting.
5. The service requests issued by the residents can be guided to the relevant agents in an efficient and automatic way.
6. Effective procurement activities – when the relevant data is downloaded at the time of the purchasing activity, the forthcoming invoice can be posted and approved automatically.
7. Powerful and comfortable Customer Portal for reservation management of any kind (pool, laundry, gym, sauna, etc.).
8. Data security guaranteed by Microsoft technologies, backup, and recovery options.
9. Integrations with telephony, banking, and almost any other third-party application.
10. Seamless scaling – the system was developed for growing property management companies.
• Stress – how to make tenants respect their properties and contracts?
• Maintenance issues – how to make sure that the property is well maintained?
• Legal issues – how to stay knowledgeable of legal processes and policies that may affect how the landlord may conduct their work?
• Loss of income – how to make sure that the property is constantly occupied and payments are made on time?
• Tenant turnover – difficulties in finding and preparing for new tenant to move in (property showings and cleaning services)
• Maintenance and repairs – not knowing when a contractor or professional is needed or when responsibility falls on the tenants
• Finances and taxes – keeping track of incomes and expenses, learning about taxes, etc.
• Compliance with laws – to know which licenses or registrations are necessary and what the legal boundaries surrounding landlord-tenant relationships are
Dynamics Estate covers all 10 vital modules that can help your real estate company achieve service excellence:
1. Property Information
2. Party Information
3. Contract Management
4. Product Management
5. Process Management
6. Report Management
7. Communication Management
8. Event Management
Red bubbles on modules display the number of unread notifications, informing real estate managers about updates inside the Dynamics Estate in real time.
Property information displays all the information regarding physical objects with which the system operates. These are Lots, Buildings, Spaces, Groups (bundled lots or bundled spaces), and Devices. System supports all kinds of counters, like automatic import of Counter Meters, Water Meters, and IFC Elements (automatically integrated constructional elements of building).
Party information module allows managing all physical and legal persons with which the real estate company cooperates:
1. Persons - personal details of owners/residents/employees of suppliers and other organizations.
2. Employees - staff members of the real estate company.
3. Organizations - all business entities involved in operations with the current company.
4. Customers - any customers of the real estate company with whom the current company has/had contracts to deliver services or goods.
Contract management module is responsible for all the contracts, like Rent Contracts, Liability Contracts, Insurance Contracts, Maintenance Contracts, and Space Ownership contracts. Contracts can indicate many parties, for example, one contract can specify two landlords and/or two buyers.
Dynamics Estate is flexible and can adapt to any number of parties and manage all kinds of property contracts.
This module also includes Share Registers (official spaces ownership register) and Space Lists (listings of spaces, like apartments, parking lots, storage rooms, meeting rooms, etc.).
Product management module consists of Products (Sales Catalogue, Sales Products, Functional Products, and Purchase Products) and Price Lists.
Product Management module can display both external and internal product catalogs and connect them with each other. This can help to resolve a situation when two different suppliers listed the same product with two different names in a price list.
Price Lists allow maintaining all vendors and their prices inside the Property Management System.
Process management has everything needed to maintain cooperatives:
1. Cases - cases registered by owners or residents via the portal or phone call or by email (e.g., when the owner wants to redevelop an apartment and resubmits new building documents).
2. Cooperative Closing – the process of transferring a cooperative/ building to another real estate company or (in the best scenario) lending it to your real estate company.
3. Maintenance Plan - list of works and their schedule that should be executed according to maintenance contract, contains all the necessary routine maintenance schedules, maintenance routines, logs of work orders and repairs, and other relevant information (e.g., how often the building has to be cleaned or how often minor repairs have to be made)
4. Purchase Orders - this module allows fixing and tracing all purchases that are carried out (e.g., equipment purchase for a cooperative or apartment repair preparation).
5. Service Calendar – calendar of all service activities including schedule of maintenance works,services and general room reservations, schedule for processing customer requests, and cooperative meetings (board member meetings, voluntary activities, etc.).
6. Download MATTI – a special instrument for system migration from other systems. Allows migrating cooperatives, buildings, spaces, contracts, devices, and other relevant data in a quick and reliable way from legacy systems with an Excel file.
7. My View - allows seeing user planned and current activities, To-Do lists, cases, and processes.
Report module contains more than 50 reports that allow to view data in different dimensions:
1. Cooperative Report – a very detailed report containing information about the selected apartment, including its debts, credits, balances, monthly payments, devices metrics, owner, etc.
2. Share Register Report and Vote Register Report - report of property rights register; allows viewing shares and voices distribution between the apartments.
3. Balance Report - displays the total balance for each personal account and allows viewing bills that have been billed and paid and money returns.
4. Loan Detailed Report - contains detailed information about loan, parties, and all operation
5. Profit Statement Report and Balance Sheet Report - these financial reports display accumulation and write-offs on personal accounts.
6. Budget Comparison Report - comparison of planned and actual spendings in one report.
7. Maintenance Plan Report - report on routine maintenance schedules, logs of work orders and repairs, etc.
8. Financial Statement and Annual Report - annual financial reports.
All reports can adapt to government or local legislation
Management Dashboard allows seeing profits of a real estate company from each cooperative and performance activity of each real estate manager.
Communication management module is a massive part of Dynamics Estate.
It allows quickly connecting with different kinds of people with several clicks.
For example, to deliver notification about scheduled water shutdown or about upcoming cooperative meeting through SMS, e-mail, or real estate portal.
Event management involves planning of different kinds of Appointments, like Board Meetings, Cooperative Meetings, Voluntary work meetings, and Fiscal year meetings.
Invoicing module allows creating invoices and defining how these invoices have to be generated. Invoicing Contracts can be sent via e-mail, via post, or via integration with any bank. Dynamics Esatate supports any complex invoicing rules like daily, monthly, or annual invoicing based on the Contracts Management module, invoicing on the fact of consumption, and more.
Incoming invoices allow receiving and processing invoices from Purchase Orders. The responsible person can be assigned to each invoice with specific flexible rules (e.g., invoice under 10,000 euro can be coordinated by a board member or over 10,000 can be coordinated only at cooperative meeting)
Payment Mapping tools allow mapping incoming and outgoing invoices in case of any typos and errors in filling.
Receiver Notification - notifications from the bank about new subscriptions to company services.
Invoicer Notification - notifications to customers about changes in services provided.
Bookkeeping module allows working with:
• Loan Contracts, Ledger Accounting Book (list of ledger accounts and their transaction, bank statements);
• Daily Book (all transactions and financial events of accounts), Vat report;
• Profit Statement, Balance sheet, Account Statements.
Sign up now to receive tonis of great content and newsletters.
Please leave your details and
we will contact you right away
Our Real Estate Expert will contact you within 1 business day.Ok
Thank you for subscribing to our